Now officially half way through marathon training, and after receiving numerous emails that the marathon was close to selling out, Jeremy and I went ahead and registered! No turning back now!

We experienced a lot of spring wind in our running this week! Tuesday's 4 mile run was a slower pace of around 9:00 minute miles. This was the first run after running the half marathon last week, and while usually the first run after a half is pretty horrible, this one was not bad at all! I think that tells us that we are training the right way for our marathon! Thursday's 7 mile run was about 95% into the wind the entire time. It was pretty rough for sure. We finished in just a little over an hour, 1:02. Saturday's long run was back down to 10 miles. It was a gorgeous 60 degree day with sunny skies! We finished in 1:28:05, 8:49 min miles. We both got a lot of sun, and I have a nice knee brace tan line on my left leg to prove it! Cytomax and the PowerBar Chews are still working great. I am still having some trouble with trying to maintain my breathing and getting the chews down, but I guess that will take more practice!

Next week will mark the longest run Jeremy and I have ever ran- 15 miles. I am excited and nervous at the same time! We are supposed to have beautiful weather, which will definitely help! I am just hoping that I will feel ok after running that long. It's going to be a test, that's for sure!